The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One P30 - H mount

bellyface

Phase One P30, H101 beater back. In good working condition. This was a salvage back that I bought that suffered severe oxidation. I managed to bring it back to life functionally, but cosmetically still some issues. I’ve used this on my H2 and H4X with no problems at all.

IMG_2963.jpegIMG_2964.jpegIMG_2968.jpegIMG_2970.jpeg

• 98k clicks
  • Clean sensor
  • 44x33mm 31mpx CCD
  • Latest firmware loaded
  • All terminals work, FireWire tethering unverified (don’t expect it would work)
  • LCD suffered severe oxidation but most was cleared. LCD still has cosmetic damage that requires a new LCD install.Despite LCD blemish, the picture is still visible
  • Includes new battery, generic charger
  • Firmware update tool registers the back when connected to computer (mac tested) can update firmware fine, but capture one gets an error "can't connect camera" don't expect tethering to work unfortunately
  • Includes 1.3x VF mask for camera viewfinder
  • CF card not included
My hope was to salvage it to perfect specs but I’m no phase one tech ;)

$600 via PayPal/shipped
If you have any question please DM me.

Last edited: