The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rodenstock Apo Sironar S 75° 5,6/180 mm and 240 mm in Copal shutters, mint, in EU

Alkibiades

For sale 3 rodenstock lenses in mint condition,
they are perfectly working also with digital backs and cameras, as this line Apo Sironar S was relabeled to Apo Sironar Digital.
Apo Sironar S 75° 5,6/180 mm Copal 1: 1000 euro.
sold
Apo Sironar S 75° 5,6/180 mm Prontor Professional 1: 1000 euro
Apo Sironar S 75° 5,6/240 mm in Copal 3. 1700 euro
I am located in EU.

Last edited:

Alkibiades

just out of curiosity, how does 240 perform on high res digital sensors? Do you have any pictures to share?
as all Apo Sironar S lenses the 240 mm is razor sharp on all digital backs, accept the latest 150 MP. I already postet some exampels of the apo sironar s 360 mm, that is even longer and also works perfectly on all digital backs. They are the shapest lenses that were made for large format.

Alkibiades

the one 180 mm in copal 1 is sold.
the second 180 on prontor is still available. The prontor ist a modern self coocked shutter that allows faster work, but if somebody prefer the copal I can mount the lens also in a mint copal shutter.