The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sigma 45mm f2.8 DG DN for Sony E mount

ggibson

I'm selling my Sigma 45mm f2.8 DG DN for Sony E mount. I tend to use my Voigtlander 40mm instead, so I will have to part with this one for now. This background on the the optical design by one of the engineers at Sigma is interesting reading:

I tested this lens against similar other lenses I own and I can confirm it has a lovely rendering with exceptionally smooth bokeh. Despite the emphasis on bokeh, this lens is extremely sharp stopped down to f4 or 5.6. I should note that autofocus seems to have some accuracy issues on the first two generations of Sony bodies. Eye-AF and continuous tracking works extremely well on my A7IV though.

Since I've only used it occasionally, this lens is in excellent condition. The lens hood has a minor scratch on the front edge. Comes with original box, lens hood, and caps. Asking $300 paypal'd and shipped.