The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS(US): Leica M10 Monochrom Package

tcdeveau

Hi All,
Selling my Leica M10 Monochrom, Zeiss lens, and accessories as a package.

Absolutely phenomenal camera and I've had a lot of fun with it, but I'm concluding the project I bought it for, and need/want some more AF-capable gear for my small kids. I also just got another black-and-white only system and not sure I can justify keeping two black and white only systems at the moment.

Comes with (would cost >$10k plus tax new):
-Leica M10 Monochrom (with all original packaging, accessories, etc; currently $9000 new)
-Zeiss 50mm f2 ZM lens (silver color, with box and original packaging; ~$900 new)
-Match technical thumbs up grip (~$130 new)
-Really right stuff l-plate set and grip (~$250 new)
-Leica neoprene case with short front (~$100 new)
-B+W 43mm UV filter (~$30 new)
-B+W 43mm orange filter (~$40 new)

I'm the second owner of the body and lens. Camera body has ~3500 actuations and is in excellent condition. Some wear at the strap buttons and a scratch or two on the bottom underneath the base plate. Rangefinder is accurate as far as I know. Camera has worked flawlessly for me and there are no issues that I'm aware of.

Lens is also in excellent shape. Occasionally the focus ring can be a tad stiff if camera pointed straight up or down but never given me any problems.

Happy to send pics to interested buyers and have a zoom video call or whatever to show the camera.

$7500 net to me. US sale only, I'll cover shipping (insured via UPS).

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking,
-Todd

JeffK

Great package setup. I’d be all over this if I didn’t already have a P1 achromatic and I was in conus.

RAnder4370

I'd like to buy your gear from you. I've been looking for an m10m for awhile now. I've had the original monochrome for a longtime and think I'm ready to upgrade. My contact information is:
Randy Anderson
214-212-1076
Instagram @RAnder4370
www.andersonstudio.com

If you still have it for sale let's get together and see if we can work out a payment strategy. Thanks!