The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji GFX - Lightroom -icc profil correction with shift

philippe8456

Hi,
I searching for Lightroom icc profils corrections with differents shift. They can create with Adobe Lens Profile Creator (
)
I'm searching profils for this lens with differents shift (4-8-12 mm in vertical and horizontal shift) on Fuji GFX :
- Pentax 645 - 35 mm DFA
- Canon TSE 24 and 50 mm
I use today Capture One with differents profils correction and homemade LCC corrections but i prefer the the workflow and tools in Lightroom.
Anyone have an idea ?
Thanks

rdeloe

Lightroom has a lens correction profile for the Pentax, but it does not handle shift. It assumes you're shooting the lens on a 645D or Z.

You might be able to do it with Lens Profile Creator. It would be a lot of work to make all possible profiles. Just the ones you want for horizontal and vertical shift will be a huge task, but you also need diagonal shifts.