The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ghost mannequins

JacksDesigner

Hello! I am brand new to the group. I searched Google extensively for my answer with no luck…which led me here!

I recently accepted a new job as a Marketing Manager for our local university bookstore. Part of my job includes photographing all new clothing and gift items that we will stock on our website (hundreds of items). Right now all the clothing is shot hanging from a hanger against a boring white wall. I want to take them to the next level!

I want to invest in some ghost mannequins (man, woman and child) for more professional images. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good and reliable supplier / source!?

I am also in the market for new camera and studio lighting as well, but that’s a different discussion 😊 TIA