The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica CLA recommendations

tobiasash

Im hoping this is the correct forum to post this too so please let me know if it needs to be elsewhere!
My M6 needs an CLA and the person I have used here in Vancouver unfortunately passed away last year. (We miss you Horst!)

Looking at options over the border I have come across Red Dot Camera Repair in Seattle.
Has anyone used them before and what was the experience like?

The reason I am interested because it appears I can kill two birds with one stone as they also fix the EO2 errors in the Minulux.

Any feedback would be much appreciated as well as any other options. Thank you

JoelM

I don't know them by experience, but they appear to have the skill to CLA your M6. Probably worth a phone call and then drive down there. I use DAG and ship my stuff when needed.
Joel

tobiasash

I don't know them by experience, but they appear to have the skill to CLA your M6. Probably worth a phone call and then drive down there. I use DAG and ship my stuff when needed.
Joel
Thank you. I appreciate your feedback. What is DAG? Sorry for my ignorance.