The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica S-007, 35mm and 180mm

aksclix

Posting here to gauge interest. Available to sell immediately though!!
Got a Leica S-007 in excellent condition for sale! It comes with original box, tethering cables, shutter cable, 2 batteries, battery charger, external power battery adapter that lets you plug into power outlet, a right angle eye piece, body cap and a really cool/compact baseplate

the only issue if I may call it the slight peeling off of the rubber grip in a couple of places.

Asking $3800 for everything above!! it’s a good deal given the extras added I believe :)

S-35mm: $1700 (caps and hood, no box)
It’s in very good condition. Does have a couple of marks on the barrel and the mount has some scuffs too but totally functional and works great!! AF motor has not been changed but it works without issues!! Bought used and has been working perfectly alright for over a year I’ve had it.

S-180mm: $2200 (caps and hood, no box)
It’s also in very good condition. Also has a couple of tiny marks on the barrel. AF motor has been replaced and confirmed by Leica Germany! Also bought used!! No issues whatsoever and works great!!

buy everything together for $7500 ($200 off). I will pay for shipping with insurance within the United States! Local pick up available in the SF Bay Area!!

PICTURES provided on demand if there is any interest!

I can get on a zoom call and demo the products till you’re satisfied with the condition..

can trade everything for an X2D? 😁
Thanks
AK

aksclix

Price reduced
Leica S007 with extras mentioned ($3600)
Leica Summarit-S 35mm ($1600)
Leica Elmar-S 180mm ($2000)

Leica SF-C1 + Leica SF-60 ($600) sold only with the camera

will ship with insurance for free (US only)

Last edited: