The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

No respect

what to do and how should you feel when your camera store sells you a $8,200.00 hasselblad x2d . setting on the edge of your chair waiting for the mail man. ITS HERE mail man gives you the box , thank you sir. take the box to the kitchen table and open it up and un wrap it , whats this , the camera looks a little off, you inspect the camera , its not clean and shiny, the bottom looks like this camera is well used, the bottom shows wear marks on all 4 corners, battery lever area is scuffed up. run the serial number ITS 2 TO 3YEARS OLD. WHAT THE F*%++ NOW WHAT DO YOU DO.

I made calls to the company and explained there intentional mistake and they said send us back the camera and they said this was an open box send back the battery and charger they sent me months ago . best thing to do is shop around.

step56

got my new unused x2d today. Dose anybody know who sells hasselblad gear that dose not charge sales tax.
ship to a non sales tax state using ipostal1 virtual mailbox, then have your virtual mailbox forward to you. if you are near one like delaware, new hampshire, oregon, or montana, you can drive there

buildbot

ship to a non sales tax state using ipostal1 virtual mailbox, then have your virtual mailbox forward to you. if you are near one like delaware, new hampshire, oregon, or montana, you can drive there
Don’t ever do this with eBay though, you will lose buyer protection. As a seller I know when I ship to a forwarding address I can move that money from my sale right away, because eBay will, and did in a few cases, alway sided with me if it goes to a forwarding company and there is an issue down the road.