The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Please help! Card issue with Canon R6ii

GMB

I purchased a Canon R6ii this summer. Generally quite happy. I use to Angelbird V60 128 GB Av Pro cards. Both worked fine the first time around. After the first use, I formatted both in camera. Within 10 days, I received for both cards a message that the camera cannot access the card, that the card should be reintroduced and formatted. I tried to read the card on my MacBook but the card is not recognized, meaning that I lost anything on the card that I had not already saved. Once this happened while shooting single shot mode and the second time shooting slow continuous mode.

The cards were purchased from a very well established dealer, not from some unknown trader on the net. I think there must be an issue with the camera rather than the cards.

Any hints much appreciated.

Thanks. Georg