The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Apple Mac Studio 2022 M1 Ultra 20-Core CPU / 64GB RAM / 48-Core GPU / 4TB SSD / AppleCare+ / Mint

PapaJoe

This is a 2022 Apple Mac Studio M1 Ultra, 20-Core CPU, 64GB RAM, 48-Core GPU, 4TB SSD in mint condition (9+ to 10) that I have used in my smoke-free home since March 2022. It is covered by AppleCare+ until May 1, 2025. The computer has a clean installation of macOS Ventura. It has been reset and deleted from my Apple profile. The Mac Studio is all set for its new owner to create their own account and set up the computer as they like. It is packaged in the original packaging just as it was received from Apple. I am the original and only owner. I am selling this computer because I recently purchased a new M2 Ultra Mac Studio.

Included:
  • Apple M1 Ultra Mac Studio
  • Power Cord
  • AppleCare+ coverage until May 1, 2025

Specifications:
  • M1 Ultra Apple Silicon
  • 64GB unified memory
  • 800GB/s memory bandwidth
  • 4TB SSD with 7.4GB/s speed
  • 6x Thunderbolt 4 Ports
  • 20-core CPU, 64-core GPU
  • 32-core Neural Engine
  • 2x USB-A Ports, 1x Headphone Jack
  • 1x 10Gbit Ethernet, 1x HDMI
  • SDXC Card Reader

Geekbench test results:

Apple Mac Studio-7.jpg

Price - $3,299 net to me

Price includes UPS Ground shipping to CONUS.
I cannot ship internationally.

Apple Mac Studio-1.jpgApple Mac Studio-2.jpgApple Mac Studio-3.jpgApple Mac Studio-4.jpgApple Mac Studio-5.jpgApple Mac Studio-6.jpgScreenshot 2023-06-22 at 10.08.58 AM.png

Last edited: