The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[SOLD] FS: LEICA M (Typ 240), recently serviced by Leica, therefore technically perfect, black, with signs of use. The last Leica M with video!

usm

Selling a LEICA M (Typ 240).
I am the first user (since 2013). The camera was serviced by LEICA every two years (rangefinder alignment, …)
The last service was on December 16th, 2020. LEICA gives a two-year-warranty on this.

The camera is in a perfect technical condition but has, of course, a patina from use. This does not reduce the optical value: In 2015 LEICA created a Lenny Kravitz Edition that had an artificial patina.
Due to the consistent LEICA-services the camera is technically perfect!
I am selling it because I changed to a middle format system. To me the 24 MP sensor is the "sweat spot" for a full format camera.

This is the last Leica M with video capabilities (1080p, 720p, …)!

The camera is sitting in the box since service!
Asking € 2600 net do me
I am EU based but can ship worldwide

Technical data:
digital view- and rangefinder system still and video camera
LEICA MAX 24 MP CMOS Sensor
ISO 200 – ISO 6400
Leica Maestro® Image processor
3” TFT Display with 920.000 Pixels
focal plane shutter for classic image exposure and Live view 1/4000s – 60s

The offer contains:
Electronic Viewfinder Olympus VF-2
Two Li-ion batteries
Original charger with power cables for EU, USA and 12V charging cable
Original Boxes
All test certificates

Please watch my other (Leica) offers.
This is a private sale - as is! No guarantees, withdrawal or warranty.

LeicaM-201228-008-2500.jpg
LeicaM-201228-002-2500.jpg
LeicaM-201228-003-2500.jpg
LeicaM-201228-004-2500.jpg
LeicaM-201228-006-2500.jpg

Last edited:

usm

Hi!
Sorry no. But there is one looking for a 500c. You already answered.
I am looking for tech cam stuff like Alpa STC, Arca Swiss Factum, Cambo WRC 400, Rodenstock HR 35mm.

The Leica M is sitting in the Box since the last service. So, the rangefinder alignment is perfect. Also the sensor was serviced with a remapping. I know the camera has some signs of use but remember the Lenny Kravitz Edition - This one is better!

Open for offers.