The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD - FS: P1 IQ4 150 Achromatic

tcdeveau

Hi all,
Reluctantly considering selling my IQ4 150 Achromatic. It has ~3300 shots on the back. Only physical issues I'm aware of are a small scratch on the LCD that doesn't affect function, and a small pin-head sized scratch by the power button. Comes with P1 pelican case, original accessories (charger, batteries, etc), and a good amount of XQD memory cards. I believe it should still be under warranty but would need to double check.

Asking $22.5k USD firm. I am not interested in trades and am not entertaining offers at this point.

Given the value of item, I'll only sell in the continental US and will only accept payment via cash wire transfer. Nothing against potential foreign buyers, I am just inexperienced at international shipping and would rather not deal with the stress of it.

A local sale in or within driving distance of Atlanta is preferred but we could discuss shipping, but please note wire transfer would need to be made before I ship. Buyer also responsible for the costs of shipping and insurance if shipped.

Pics to follow.

Thanks for looking,
-Todd

PS If the back sells, I may separately be listing my 40HR, 70HR, and Alpa STC and accessories as well. Feel free to let me know if there's any interest in those items.

Paul Spinnler

That's rare. If I didn't have one already you would have gotten a PM!

Great, great back. Holy grail of B/W photography ...