The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Hasselblad Distagon 60mm f3.5 Black T* Lens + Lens Hood + Caps EX

darr

Hasselblad Distagon 60mm f3.5 Black T* Lens + Lens Hood + Caps. This lens is super sharp and is in excellent working condition. I have used it lightly in my studio for a few years, but have not used it enough lately to justify keeping it. Fully tested and ready to shoot. Price of $650.00 includes Insured Priority Mail. An adult signature will be required upon delivery.

PM with any questions. I travel a bit, so if you try to reach me and I am out of town, please know that I will get back in touch with you as soon as I can. This item is posted elsewhere and may be sold before I can update this post. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Darr