The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Hasselblad HC 210mm F4 Lens w/ 171 Activations US$750

robmac

For sale is a Hassy HC 210mm F4 lens in near mint condition.

Firmware: 13.0.0
Activations: 171

As with any HC/D series lens, it works perfectly with:

1. 1/800 sync leaf shutter on any H series body
2. 1/800 sync leaf shutter on any Hasselblad X series camera (with Hassy adapter)
3. 1/800 sync leaf shutter, body shutter or e-shutter with any Fuji G series (w/Fuji adapter) or Leica S series (with Leica adapter).

If using body shutter instead leaf on Fuji or Leica and with a strobe capable of HSS, you can sync at whatever speed your strobe can handle - and save activations on the leaf shutter.

We've used on both our H5D-40 and Fuji GFX-50S w/ zero issues. Very sharp wide open with gorgeous bokeh and using strobe outside with 1/800 sync is childsplay.

Glass mint with no discernable dust. Only very minor indications of use on body and mount. Everything works as it should.

Comes with caps and hood. No box.

Price is US$750, payable in CDN equivalent. Shipping via Canada Post Air, insured, at actual based on buyers postal/zip code. Payment by EMT (if in Canada) or PP (add 3%).

Pictures to follow.

Attachments

Last edited:

jamesmcg

Thanks for the listing, please can you let me know if it was used in the rain or some bad conditions, if not then I'd be happy to take it off your hands

I managed to pick up a discounted GFX-H adapter, so hoping to use this with it...

This would be shipping to the UK (happy to pay for one of the faster courier methods, whichever you see fit)

Best Regards
James

dagor

I need Hasselblad HC 210mm Lens!
and paypal payment!
My paypal address is [email protected]
and USA shipping address
Kim soung soo
312 Cherry Lane, #KV24767
New Castle, DE 19720-2784
United States
+1 302-999-9961