The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: Nikon 24mm PC-E Lens

orftoden

I am listing my 24mm PC-E lens for sale. The reason I am selling it is that I already have several lenses in this same focal range. The lens is in 8.5/10 condition. The glass is perfect, but there are a few minor rub marks on the body of the lens. It has always had a filter protective filter installed while in use. I had the lens adapted so that both the tilt and shift are on the same axis ($100 service by Nikon). This configuration is much more convenient for landscape use. The lens comes with all its original contents, including the box, hood, soft case and caps. I am asking $1075. I'll cover insured shipping costs to the US, the buyer covers PayPal fees. Its a beauty of a lens and I am sad to see it go!

Attachments