The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: Schneider Apo Digitar 5,6/120 mm HM Aspheric For Phase one, Fuji GFX, Sony E-mount

Alkibiades

For Sale:
Schneider Apo Digitar 5,6/120 mm HM Aspheric PC-TS
For Phase one,
with 2 adapers for:
- Fuji GFX,
- Sony E-mount
Condition: simply like new.
With Box,
this is the same glass as in the the Copal version!
As I do not product photogrophy now the lens has nothing to do.
It can replace a technical camera and make your product photography easy and exiting.
Price: 2200 euro
I am located in EU

cuida1991

is it optically the same as Schneider 120 apo asph (image circle=150mm)? and does your lens come with tripod collar?

4x5Australian

is it optically the same as Schneider 120 apo asph (image circle=150mm)? and does your lens come with tripod collar?
Scroll down to comment #66:

Rod

Alkibiades

It is a great build lens, very solid, allows nice control about t/S, it looks bulky but is it is really light-
I need to sale some stuff for product and longer lenses- i never use it. Most the items are simply new.
I buy sometimes things and think to use them some day, but the some day didnt come.
And I need a little money for the Hassy 100c, so some nice items that are not in use must go...