The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD // SK ALPA APO-SWITAR 36/5,6 in ALPA LB Mount

arenenberg

+ + + LENS IS SOLD + + +

Up for sale is this Schneider-Kreuznach ALPA APO-SWITAR 36/5,6 lens, mounted on ALPA Board Long Barrel Version, equiped with 2 original SK caps. Additionally it has a JJC hood plus cap - the hood works until movement up to 12-13 mm, then it makes issues in vignetting.
Please have a look to the pics, which show you the item from all sides and exactly the stuff you will get.
Please note: all pics are labeled by my studio's icon to avoid picture robbery - thanks for your understanding.

The lens has been serviced and checked a few weeks ago.
Function is 100 %, all times are perfect, the movements are smooth and precise, no fog or fungus inside, no oil on blades.
Glasses are free from scratches or dents, the coatings are clean and have no dots or cleaning stains.
Cosmetically I would rate it 7/10 due to some minor scratches at exposed points and signs of common ageing.

The lens worked until spring on my ALPAs - the justage ist perfect.
It has to go now, because of replacement by a Rodi 32/4.

Item is located in germany, so EU-sale is prefered, otherwise worldwide selling is possible too.
Buyer pays shipping and optionally customs fees. Wire transfer is prefered - of course PAYPAL will be accepted.
All fees and terms of trade on your request, I'm looking forward.

Price: EUR 2.450,00 // reasonable offers are welcome

Attachments

Last edited:

s5l

hi, do you also have the centerfilter for it? how did you use it with which back? thanks