The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Video: A Photo Walk in New Orleans with a Hasselblad 500C/M and CFV II 50C

TechTalk

As a pleasant change from many of the YouTube videos on photo topics, here's a video of a photo walk in New Orleans made by a couple from Atlanta. I hope they're acquainted with Steve and the folks at Capture Integration.

It's a slow mellow video journey. There's no one hyped-up to tell you what camera or lens you should be using. There's no dialog or speaking at all. Just video of a walk accompanied by some music and photos taken along the way. The still photos are taken with a Hasselblad 500C/M with a CFV II 50C. The video was recorded with a Sony ZV-E1. But those are not the story being told in the video; its theme is the enjoyment of walking around New Orleans and the images captured along the way.

Their channel is pretty new. I thought they deserved some exposure and appreciation for providing a different experience from the usual noise. You'll find other similar videos on their channel called A Day in the Lofts made in other locations, using other cameras, and accompanied by a variety of music.

This video is 7-1/2 minutes. I hope some will find it interesting and enjoyable.

Steve Hendrix

Nice little low key travelogs. I recognized everything (in the Atlanta video). I don't recognize them, however. Hopefully they'll stop in at some point. Maybe we'll be in their video!

Steve Hendrix/CI

Steve Hendrix

I made contact with Takahiro (thank you TechTalk). He's interested in visiting. I'll see if I can find out what strap.

Steve Hendrix/CI

TechTalk

I made contact with Takahiro (thank you TechTalk). He's interested in visiting. I'll see if I can find out what strap.

Steve Hendrix/CI
That's good to hear Steve. When I stumbled on the video, my first thought was what a refreshing change! I've only had time to watch a couple of others and I've enjoyed them.

Wishing all a lovely weekend.