The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Where to draw the line?

f8orbust

So, I posted a sincere question in a B&S thread about which model of tripod was for sale, as the listing was somewhat opaque, and got the following charming PM from the seller, dsapkota:

Your Reply/Comment on my ad is AGAINST THE RULE. You BA**ARD BRITISH ! YOU AS**OLE CAN CLEARLY READ THE MODEL NAME IN MY AD, YOU ARE RUINING MY AD, GET LOST.

(I have added the * in order to spare your blushes).

In the thread, now since deleted, I suggested a gentle word in the ear of 'dsapkota' regarding the rules of civil behaviour on GetDPI might be warranted (from a moderator). However, having given it a bit more thought, I don't see any place for such aggressive, foul mouthed, juvenile, and bullying behaviour on GetDPI.

Perhaps it's time for a 'one strike and you're out' policy when you cross the line of acceptability so egregiously?

Last edited: