The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Cambo WRS-1068 Roll Film Adapter

Honus

Looking for a roll film adapter to fit my Cambo RS-1200. Can anyone help an old film luddite out?

Honus

I'm a bit surprised that I've had nearly 200 views and no responses. The adapters must be either be rare or people want to hang on to their copy.

If you're not registered at the forum, I can be contacted at [ robert at shootwideopen dot com ].

zakvb

HI

I shoot film with the Actus DB and its the same mount.
so you would need the WRS-1068 adapter. I think I paid round 550 for mine.
it only works with mamiya rb back.

good luck

CAMBOUSA

I was reading the specs on this and Cambo says that it does not fit a WRS-5000. Does anyone know why?
I reached out specifically for you and got this answer:

"The WRS-1068 does not fit to the 5000 series because of the guide for the weight compensation spring"

So its a design conflict between the mount of the 1068 and the location of the weight compensation guide.

I was reassured that on the 1200 and 1600 series that there was no conflict.

As to where to buy the part, in the US I can recommend any of our dealers. All of them have access to it.