The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB Hasselblad FE lenses

fotophil

I'm looking for Hasselblad FE lenses. Let me know if you have one for sale.
Which lenses are you looking for? I think I have a 50mm, 110mm, 150mm, 250mm and 350mm lenses for the Hasselblad 2000 Series but I am not sure if they all have the electronic contacts for the FE. If you are interested in any of these lenses please let me know and will look through my lens cabinet and see what I have.

Photon42

I still have an FE 2.8/50 I would consider selling. It is the very last version which has a approx by 180g reduced weight. Like new condition. Blue stripes.

fotophil

I located all of my Hasselblad Lenses for my 2000FC Camera. My 110mm f/2, 250mm f/4 and 350mm f/4 are all blue striped "FE" Lenses. The 50mm f/2.8 and 150mmf/2.8 are "F" Lens without blue stripe and electrical contacts.

kwatro

I located all of my Hasselblad Lenses for my 2000FC Camera. My 110mm f/2, 250mm f/4 and 350mm f/4 are all blue striped "FE" Lenses. The 50mm f/2.8 and 150mmf/2.8 are "F" Lens without blue stripe and electrical contacts.
Do you still have FE 110mm F2.0? I am looking for one now. Please let me know.