The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

WTT: Alpagon 23 for Alpagon 32

tylerallenmohr

I have the Alpagon 23mm with center filter in excellent condition. It's in Copal 0 which was recently serviced by Rodenstock.

Looking to switch to the Alpagon 32 in Copal 0 (preferably SB) as I would like to have a larger image circle for shooting film.

I'm sure this is a long shot as both lenses are rare and high value items, but if there's anyone interested PM me to discus a possible swap/sale.

Located in Minneapolis, MN USA

Best,

Tyler

tylerallenmohr

Many inquiries about selling my Alpagon 23mm without any trade. So for those interested, I'm asking $7,000 for it + center filter. It is the yellow ring version.

Will provide photos and documentation of the Copal 0 shutter maintenance recently completed by Rodenstock upon request.

Also would discuss a trade for a SK-28mm apo-Helvetar for Alpa if anyone has one.

Last edited: