The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lens-Adapters for Hasselblad X1D

May the adapter-party begin .. ok, the party has started a while ago and all the Fuji guys are drunk by now, but nevertheless ... Kipon has now 7 of them for X1D (eBay is your friend ...)

KIPON News

I miss the Leica R and Contax 645 (dumb would be ok) Adapters :cry:

Leica M.jpgPentax 67.jpgCanon.jpgNikon.jpgHasselblad Vi.jpgMamiya.jpgPentax 645.jpg

Last edited:

jng

Nice! Thanks for the post. The Hasselblad V adapter provides another interesting option for mating my 250 Superachromat to a Sony CMOS sensor!

John

For all interested in Leica R and Contax 645 Adapters for X1D.

I just had a conversation with the owner of Kipon Mr. Xiaoming Zhang and he told me that the Leica R Adapter will be produced also in the near future.

As regards Contax 645 lenses, he recommended to stack two adapters: first the new Canon EF to X1D Adapter and then the Contax 645 to Canon EF Adapter which allows AF and iris control.

Nevertheless, curious if this really works, I mean with AF and aperture control as well as without vignetting as result of the stack.