The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rollei Hy6 / 600x TTL options...

I'm looking to do some location strobe work with my Leaf AFI (Hy6) kit. I have a Metz 3562 module and a on camera Metz flash, it's great but not for off camera modifiers. I heard that I could use my Metz module with some Lumedyne strobes but I can't find any info on that...

I also know I can get the Quantum QF-18 to use with QFlashes. Are all QFlashes compatible with TTL modules? eBay listings have them as "for Canon" or "for" whatever. I honestly just want something simple that I can rig up in an Octabox, boomed above camera... Lordy I can't expect something wireless can I?

Currently I use an Interfit Strobies 360, but I have to manually meter each frame (shooting film). Just trying to make my life a little easier with TTL.

Thanks!