The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One P30+ kit (P30+, Phase One DF, 80mm f2.8 Advice

rollsman44

Only out of speculation how would you rate this system vs Fuji GFX 50 for Image quality, ISO Max 800 and Cost being a concern. Mainly portraits and group photos. I have used Pentax 645D and Z and yes I liked the IQ and the Lenses as well. Never used this system and can actually buy this for a good price .
I don't require Hi ISO , 800 Max works for me as I use Soft boxes and other diffusers I guess This has my curiosity. I only us LR and not sure if works with this Phase system. Any pros and cons gladly accepted. Thanks

Shashin

I have used a Phase p25+ back. Photoshop, and I assume LR, is a really bad place to process the RAW images. CaptureOne DB is a free application for Phase DB owners, but I am unsure if you need to be the original owner. But C1 is going to be the best to process the p30 files.

I imagine if you disliked the 645Z, you will dislike the GFX as they have the same sensor. But both those cameras will be technically better than a p30 and a Phase DF.

rollsman44

I have used a Phase p25+ back. Photoshop, and I assume LR, is a really bad place to process the RAW images. CaptureOne DB is a free application for Phase DB owners, but I am unsure if you need to be the original owner. But C1 is going to be the best to process the p30 files.

I imagine if you disliked the 645Z, you will dislike the GFX as they have the same sensor. But both those cameras will be technically better than a p30 and a Phase DF.
I guess this system is not the one I should look at. Thank you