The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anticipation--gfz 50r?

gurtch

For those still waiting, as I am, the owner's manual is now available on line as a PDF file. Be prepaired to use up a pack of paper......265 pages! Too bad they did not put two manual pages on one 8.5" X 11" piece of paper. I ordered the 50R with 32 - 64 mm lens. I got lucky and had a nice print order for two big framed prints, and feeling flush, I made an offer for the 23 mm lens from Greentoe, and accepted a counter offer for $1900, no sales tax, and free shipping. No doubt I will get the lens before I have a 50R to put it on. The manual was on "Fuji Rumors" web site.
Best regards to all
Dave
Www.modernpictorials.com

narikin

This is not going to be popular comment, but my dealer told me he had a GFX-50R waiting for me there, with lens of choice, and... I declined.
Having spent 3 years and 70,000 shots on IQ100, I just can't step down to 50mp so easily.

Of course I appreciate YMMV, but for me, it's simply not too big a drop in resolution.
Having said this, I will 100% jump in when the 100mp Fuji comes out. By this time next year, it may well be my #1 choice.

Knorp

For those still waiting, as I am, the owner's manual is now available on line as a PDF file. Be prepaired to use up a pack of paper......265 pages! Too bad they did not put two manual pages on one 8.5" X 11" piece of paper. I ordered the 50R with 32 - 64 mm lens. I got lucky and had a nice print order for two big framed prints, and feeling flush, I made an offer for the 23 mm lens from Greentoe, and accepted a counter offer for $1900, no sales tax, and free shipping. No doubt I will get the lens before I have a 50R to put it on. The manual was on "Fuji Rumors" web site.
Best regards to all
Dave
Www.modernpictorials.com
The manual is also online (HTML) available: FUJIFILM GFX 50R Owner’s Manual