The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Adapting Nikon TTL flash on Hasselblad TTL camera

richardman

Not sure where to post this, but I know a lot of forumers here are quite knowledgeable, so...

Modern flashes, in particular the new Godox V1, only comes in TTL models for different camera system. I would love to use that on my Hasselblad 203FE, which has it own TTL connectors. Are the TTL signals compatible between the systems, and the only difference is the physical connectors?

I found the Nikon TTL signals: GND, X (trigger), Q (quench/stop), Rdy, SP (speedlight present), but I haven't been able to locate the signals for the Hasselblad sync port.

Of course if they operate at different voltage levels, then a voltage converter is needed.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks