The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya Leaf Credo 40 and Canon Profoto Air Remote

Tazdog

Tried my Canon Remote last night and it would not fire the lights? Am I doing something wrong or the remote will not work with the Credo 40?

Also I thought there was a way to change the color profile on the Credo 40 (thought there were three different profiles)

Thanks

kdphotography

The "Canon" Profoto Air remote may not align the pin in the hot shoe of the camera you are using. Most likely you'll need either built-in Profoto Air on the XF turned on or use a Profoto Air transceiver/transmitter----not the model specific types (e.g., Canon, Nikon, Sony) that were originally manufactured for those cameras to use the B1 series and subsequent OCF units---though they will trigger other Profoto enabled lights, but only used with that same specific camera model.