The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

bifi25

after long time a really nice trip to maastricht...every time it's really astonishing how this files look...my only problem is the accurate wb...hope you like them though...

Attachments

DarekTe

Not Available
Hello from Cracow/Poland
I'm really glad, that I spotted this thread :) and I admit, that Sigma is a bit novelty for me, so every comments, advices and criticism are very welcome:).
Cheers!
SDIM0199.jpg
This is St Wojciech church in Cracow's Main Square

Quentin_Bargate

Dropbox and file sharing

Unfortunately since the cretins at Dropbox have terminated public folder linking, even for paying customers, all links to images I have posted on these forums over the years are no longer working. There is no practical workaround.

For images posted for pleasure, this is bad enough. For images, links to data, etc posted by business, it might well be terminal.

The lesson is not to place your business in the hands of others, who might act irresponsibly and cut you off. That is a major limitation of cloud storage. For me it is merely annoying. For some, much more serious. .

Adnen

Fuji-San from Kawaguchiko

Clearing storm

_P2M2636.jpg

Red Fuji

_P2M2746.jpg

Starry night

_P2M2725.jpg

Pictures taken during a two-weeks trip to Japan in March 2014 with the DP2 Merrill as sole camera.