Site Sponsors

Thread: Epson 7900/ink consumption

Post Thanks / Like

Epson 7900/ink consumption

In B&H page of Epson 7900 I've read a User Review telling that he has "an average of 0.4ml of total ink consumption for an 8x10".
    I am in the way of buying this printer, so, : Can I expect this performance of ink consumption printing a file at this size : Print Quality = Fine/Super photo 1440 dpi/no advance option with Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper ?
    Can't find in the web clear information of ink usage of the 7900 in an easy way to understand.

Thanks a lot

Luis

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Epson 7900/ink consumption

Quote Originally Posted by celina20 View Post
    In B&H page of Epson 7900 I've read a User Review telling that he has "an average of 0.4ml of total ink consumption for an 8x10".
    I am in the way of buying this printer, so, : Can I expect this performance of ink consumption printing a file at this size : Print Quality = Fine/Super photo 1440 dpi/no advance option with Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper ?
    Can't find in the web clear information of ink usage of the 7900 in an easy way to understand.

Thanks a lot

Luis
    tough to nail this down ... I don't really track it this closely, but I believe most feel it takes about 1.1 to 1.3 ml per square foot, which puts an 8x10 around that number.