The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad Lenses Plus Others

Gbealnz

Hasselblad E-24 film back. Part of a lens and filter deal. Excellent condition, matching insert. $75.

Hasselblad CF50/4. Nice condition, some slight marks to the exterior, but nothing major. $500.

Hasselblad CFi 60mm f3.5. Nice lens, some dust, nothing objectionable, excellent condition. CF50/4. Hard to price it as well, so PM me if you think I'm too cheap. $625.

Hasselblad CF150/4. Nice condition, some slight marks to the exterior, and a few of the painted distance markers have rubbed off. $400.

Hasselblad CF250/5.6. Nice condition, some very slight marks to the exterior. $275.

Ground glass screen for Hasselblad, not the genuine one, but works well, I used it on my SWC. $40.

Voigtlander CV15mm f4.5 V2, Leica M mount. Front/rear caps. Used this sparingly on a recent Europe trip with my Leica T. $350.

Half-case for Leica T. No idea of the make, it has "Leica" on the base. I didn't use it, and have sold the T. $30.

All prices in US$, and plus shipping/PayPal. Let me know where you are and I can work out postage costs, but they will be at the actual amount.

Happy to combine items. Have addition pictures of most of the items, but don't want to clutter the thread unnecessarily.

Gary

Attachments