The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

East London's Brick Lane..

L

Lewis

A few shots from the weekend....you'll have to excuse my constant image posting habit, it's just that i'm quite hooked now, and seemingly improving (I think!) :p All were taken in colour (jpegs) and desaturated in P.S. CS, and sharpened, slight contrast increase for more impact etc.

Thanks,

Lewis

Lili

Lewis,
Interesting work.
Like the subject and treatment.
What are the folks on the right hand side of the first shot all kneeling about?

L

Lewis

Thanks Lili.
They are actually sitting on little low wooden benches....there's a bar/food area across from them to the left, but the benches are so low it looks like they're kneeling!

L

Lewis

Thanks Clay. The first one in colour looks great too-I may post it. The 3rd one is my friend, but it was a 'from the hip' shot so I was really surprised by how welll the composition turned out!