The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them)

I enjoy and admire all your work !
Ken, thanks once again, you are very kind...I have likewise been enjoying your subtle black and white work with careful consideration to tonal placement...very nice work.

Just a short distance further down the coast from Cape Cornwall lies Priests Cove. (A7RII + 21mm Loxia)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priest_Cove

Last edited:

pegelli

My fun can start here, scored a nice A7 (19.500 clicks) with 3 original Sony batteries and a Meike vertical grip this morning.

Not sure about the vertical grip yet (it's kinda bulky) but for the rest I'm a happy camper :D

The Ute

My fun can start here, scored a nice A7 (19.500 clicks) with 3 original Sony batteries and a Meike vertical grip this morning.

Not sure about the vertical grip yet (it's kinda bulky) but for the rest I'm a happy camper :D
Happy shooting. Enjoy.

seb

Great Pieter, have fun! I'm looking forward to see some pics with it.
(It's also a solution to put all threads together. :) )

dpal

Welcome to the A7 Club!:)

dpal

Wow.
You seriously need to clean your camera sensor. :bugeyes:
Just did it, thank you. Seldom use small apertures and didn't notice the dust. Plus the peril of having too many legacy lenses and changing while outside shooting in the windy weather. Will be more careful from now on. Thanks again for the heads up.:)

pegelli

The magnolia in our front garden is in full bloom this week

A7 + M-Elmarit 90/2.8

pegelli

Re: Fun With Sony _____

Refugee art installation by Renate Els Aerts at Fort Liefkenshoek (Belgium).
Every puppet on the installation is based on a real refugee, cards with a photo and description of their journey is hanging on the frame where the whole thing is mounted on.

A6000 + M-Elmarit 90/2.8

The Ute

Love that 55.
"The Bend in the River"
A7RII/Zony 55mm

Last edited:

The Ute

Here's another from that same local hike yesterday.
A7RII/Zony 55

Status
Not open for further replies.