The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Ouch! It's so sharp. Thank you for the post Barry.:)
Thank you dpal for the very kind comment, I wish I could take the credit but I would have to give that to Voigtlander for producing this stunning lens!
The 65mm Macro Apo-Lanthar really is a superb lens, that is amazingly sharp even wide open at f/2.0 combined together with a bokeh rendering that very much suits my taste (10 out of 10)
Please click on Enlarge to best view this f/2.0 sample...thanks again, Cheers Barry

gurtch

Something different from my usual wide (very wide) angle lens seascapes. This taken with Sony 100-400mm GM at 400mm hand held with monopod and image stabilization. 1/500 at f14.
Dave in NJ
Out of business for a while. My A7RII went in for repair.

I received my A7RII back from repair today....back in business!
Thanks for the help.
Dave

seb

Sorry a little bit too much pictures for one post. All from yesterday evening.
a7RII + Voigtländer Nokton 40/1.2

University of Zurich

Lichthof ETH Zürich

Ärger im Paradies (the theater piece I talked about a few days ago, next three pictures)

Pfauen (entrance of the theatre of Zurich)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.