The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pegelli

The Hortus Botanicus and a university building in Leiden at early twilight on a gloomy day

Both A7 + FE24-105/4

pegelli

Over New year we spent 5 days in Finnish Lapland. One of the activities was a dog sled tour. Amazing smart and gentle dogs that just want to run, if they can't run they bark :loco:

We were 6 sleds with each 2 persons and 6 dogs. Total distance covered was almost 19 km in a 3 hour period (incl. about 45 min break)

Here's some impressions:

1: Getting the dogs and sleds ready

2: Running through a white landscape

3: Halfway break, preparing soup, sausages and toast on a campfire

4: This one was barking and howling throughout the whole break. I asked the guide and he said nothing is wrong and she just wanted to continue running and not take a break.

A6000 + E18-105/4 G

DwF

Over New year we spent 5 days in Finnish Lapland. One of the activities was a dog sled tour. Amazing smart and gentle dogs that just want to run, if they can't run they bark :loco:

We were 6 sleds with each 2 persons and 6 dogs. Total distance covered was almost 19 km in a 3 hour period (incl. about 45 min break)

Here's some impressions:

2: Running through a white landscape

4: This one was barking and howling throughout the whole break. I asked the guide and he said nothing is wrong and she just wanted to continue running and not take a break.

A6000 + E18-105/4 G
Looks like great fun and nice to see some warm colors against the white backdrop!

David

scho

Buttermilk Falls. Sony RX1RII shot using SmoothReflections app set for smoothing with 16 shots. Most of the water was frozen solid so the app was really not needed.

Shac

Thanks to all for feedback
2 Shots from a quick walk today both Northwestern crows. A7R3 w FE 100-400 handheld

pegelli

Earlier this week I went to Duffel to look at a ruined castle "Ter Elst". It was heavily damaged (and never rebuilt) in WW1, when the German's tried to hit the nearby fort but missed their target quite a few times :facesmack:

Unfortunately there was no access, but here's a few shots from walking around the moat.

Sunny side and its reflection

A7ii + LA-EA4 + Minolta 20/2.8

Shadow side, with the sun just peeping through a small hole in the wall

A7+ Minolta MC Rokkor 17/4

Access bridge, moat and a couple of geese

A7+ Minolta MC Rokkor 17/4

pegelli

The Harpa concert hall in Reykjavik is really a marvel of modern architecture. Here's some shots of 2013 that I never got around to processing before

1: Exterior

2: Interior 1

3: Interior 2

1: NEX6 + E16-50PZ
2,3: NEX5 + E10-18/4

The Ute

Sorry I have not been able to contribute much lately.
Haven't been getting out enough.
Anyway, here's two from my morning walk w my dogs.
SonyA7RII/Tamron 28-75 RXD

Last edited:

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
The Naples Metro has several newly designed 'art' stations but the only one I passed through was Toledo, which you can see was rather gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.