The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Absolutely gorgeous photo Barry.
Well done ! :D
Thank you Michael for the kind comment :)

I'm constantly amazed at all the different rock formations that you have in your area
Truly excellent work with your 20mm Firin, you are bringing out the shapes and textures of those rocks excellently...Please keep it up :thumbup:

Poppy and Rose taken at Trerice Gardens earlier this afternoon - Sony 135mm GM @ f/1.8

D

Deleted member 7792

Graham, what model year was that Corvette? I had a 1968 T-top Corvette in that identical color. Stupidly sold it in 1969. I still have the window sticker - $5,500 brand new!!

Joe

ggibson

Graham, what model year was that Corvette? I had a 1968 T-top Corvette in that identical color. Stupidly sold it in 1969. I still have the window sticker - $5,500 brand new!!

Joe
Hi Joe--gorgeous car! Love this color. I saw this gem at a car show, so I don't have the exact information about it. I got curious and googled some other examples though--I'd bet that this one was a 1970 or 1971 based on the fog light shape and the side grille behind the front wheels. Here's another angle:

Blackhawk Father's Day Car Show by Graham Gibson, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.