The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. arichter

Apple MacBook Pro and SSD Storage Drives

Thank you for sending on these links, they are very technical...yet, quite useful in terms of comparing machines/processors.
  2. arichter

Even with that amount of RAM it was slow, I am surprised...yet, those are not small files to save...especially if you are doing many. How much RAM did you add to your new machine, just curious? Probably no bottleneck with that machine... Thank you again, will consider all and be in touch...
  3. arichter

Looks good, thank you for sending my way. As for functionality all is in order and working as should...looking to process 50mp and 100mp files. Will consider everything and be in touch via PM if interested. Thanks again, Andy
  4. arichter

I hope you are well, Warren. Can you confirm the m1 Max MacBook Pro is pretty much like new and has only been used in a home office context? If so, is it simply that you are upgrading to an m3 chip? When you have an opportunity, please send additional photos of the computer my way of screen...
  5. arichter

FS: REDUCED - Rodenstock Sinaron SE 150mm F5.6 (Apo-Sironar-S)

Can you send photos of the lens my way? And, what is your current asking price?
  6. arichter

WTB: Rodenstock 150 f5.6 APO-Sironar-S

I am pretty sure 10 years ago it was more in the $700+ range. Now, a different story. Are you looking to sell yours, and if so can you send some photos my way?
  7. arichter

If you change your mind, please reach out! Thank you...
  8. arichter

Please let me know if you have a copy of this LF lens in excellent condition, or better, for sale. Photos are most welcome!
  9. arichter

SOLD! : Chamonix 45N-2, Like New

Thank you Gary! I appreciate your thoughts...just so I have a sense, is your price firm?
  10. arichter

SOLD! : Chamonix 45N-2, Like New

Do you have a lens with lensboard you can also include? And, this does front movements, but no back, correct? Thank you Andy
  11. arichter

Flash gun recommendation for Fuji GFX 50S?

Profoto A1x for fuji has good power, rechargable battery, diffusion, and hss.
  12. arichter

Fuji GF 63mm vs 80mm?

I enjoy both lenses to be honest. Prior to the 80 being released, I used the 63 almost exclusively for a few years upon purchaing the 50s and really found it to be a solid all around lens. That said, the 80 is really a special lens...it does have that magic you speak of (not like Leica, but for...
  13. arichter

Pentax 67II with many lenses and accessories (45mm, 55mm, 75AL, 105mm, 165mm)

Are you still looking to sell this body and 105mm? What is your asking price for both?
  14. arichter

WTT my Black Mamiya 6 and 75mm and 150mm lens plus cash for your black Mamiya 7 II plus 80 mm and 50mm

I have a Mamiya 6 in good condition with a 75 and 150 that are tack sharp. Only minor wear on film advance lever (see photo). All have been well cared for and maintained, looking to change to horizontal format, ideally a black Mamiya 7 II plus lenses. Please note that the 50mm lens in photos...
  15. arichter

WTB Fuji GF 50mm 3.5 lens

Anyone wanting to sell a lightly used copy of this lens? Ideally only one user and needs to be in perfect working order.
  16. arichter

Fujifilm GF roadmap 2020/21

Any word from them as to when the 80mm will be available for purchase?
  17. arichter

The great tripod & head thread!

If you do sell your D4, please let me know what you are looking to get for it... Andy
  18. arichter

The great tripod & head thread!

Is your arca swiss d4 review still around? Link didn't work...am curious. Thanks! Andy
  19. arichter

FS: Arca-Swiss D4 Classic Geared Head

Still available? Sent you a PM.