The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Pemihan

Reduced to sell: Schneider-Kreuznach 40-80mm f/4-5.6 LS, Schneider-Kreutznach 55mm f2.8 LS, Phase One 150mm f2.8 AF

Schneider-Kreuznach 40-80mm f/4-5.6 LS Zoom Lens for Phase One / Mamiya. Mint, includes both caps and metal hood. $3000 $2500 plus shipping. Schneider-Kreutznach 55mm f2.8 LS AF for Phase One / Mamiya Mint, includes both caps and hood. $1100 $950 plus shipping. Phase One 150mm f2.8 AF for...
  2. Pemihan

Schneider Super-Digitar 28XL

Can someone confirm that the front cap for the Schneider Super-Digitar 28XL is a big thick metal cap? Maybe share a pic or two of if inside and outside. Thanks Peter
  3. Pemihan

WTB: SCHNEIDER Super-Digitar 28mm F5.6 XL and Apo-Digitar 43mm XL

Looking to buy a SCHNEIDER Super-Digitar 28mm XL and a Apo-Digitar 43mm XL preferable in Cambo WRS mount, but any will do. With center filters would be great buy without is perfectly ok as well. Thanks Peter
  4. Pemihan

Schneider-Kreuznach APO-DIGITAR 43mm XL need for center filter?

I'm looking to get at Schneider-Kreuznach APO-DIGITAR 43mm XL for use with my IQ3100 Achromatic. I know there exist a center filter for the 43XL but is it really nessecary? I'm not thinking in terms of color cast as that's not an issue with the Achromatic. Thanks Peter
  5. Pemihan

FS: Phase One Auto Extension Ring NO. 1

Phase One Auto Extension Ring no. 1 Mint, includes both caps. SOLD Phase One 645 AF-HB Mount Adapter Mint, never used. SOLD I'm a long time member of this forum so buy with absolute confidence. I have sold many high ticket items here. Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com
  6. Pemihan

FS: Leaf Aptus Screen Shade. Priced to sell at $60

Leaf Aptus Screen Shade. Works beautifully, has some paint wear as seen in then pictures, bellows are intact. Nice little item for your Leaf Aptus / Aptus II back. $110 $60 + shipping I'm a long time member of this forum so buy with absolute confidence. I have sold many high ticket items here...
  7. Pemihan

SOLD! Rodenstock Sinaron S / APO Sironar N 210mm f5.6 in Copal 1.

Rodenstock Sinaron S 210mm f5.6 in Copal 1. Excellent condition, very few signs of use, shutter in perfect working order. As far as I know this lens is the Sinar branded version of the APO Sironar N (white ring) which should be on par with SK APO-Digitar 210mm. SOLD! I'm a long time member of...
  8. Pemihan

Priced to sell. Cambo 32mm Viewfinder Mask.

Cambo WDS-932 Viewfinder mask for Rodenstock 32HR As new, never used. Comes in original box. $95 $75 + shipping. I'm a long time member of this forum so buy with absolute confidence. I have sold many high ticket items here.
  9. Pemihan

Positive feedback for member lookbook (Uwe)

I have sold several items to Uwe over the past year or two and can highly recommend Uwe as a buyer. Great communication and instant payment. And always a nice chat along the way :) Thanks Uwe!
  10. Pemihan

Reduced: Rodenstock Sinaron S / APO Sironar N 210mm f5.5 in Copal 1

Rodenstock Sinaron S 210mm f5.5 in Copal 1. Excellent condition, very few signs of use, shutter in perfect working order. As far as I know this lens is the Sinar branded version of the APO Sironar N (white ring) which should be on par with SK APO-Digitar 210mm. USD 1,600 / Euro 1.400 +...
  11. Pemihan

SOLD: Schneider-Kreuznach APO-DIGITAR 180mm f5.6 in Copal 0

Schneider-Kreuznach APO-DIGITAR 180mm f5.6 in Copal 0. Mint, like new. Shutter in perfect working order. Excellent lens, I can confirm that it can be mounted in Cambo WRS mount and probably others as well. Rather rare lens to come by. SOLD! I will ship worldwide using FedEx International...
  12. Pemihan

Reduced: Schneider-Kreuznach APO-Digitar 90mm f4.5 N in Copal 0.

Schneider-Kreuznach APO-Digitar 90mm f4.5 N in Copal 0. Mint, like new. Shutter is in perfect working order. I got it as New Old Stock and only unpacked it, never used it. The lens is Linhof branded on the front barrel. Someone told me that Linhof got to choose the best of a batch but if it’s...
  13. Pemihan

SOLD - Cambo WDS-577 Schneider Kreuznach APO Digitar 150mm Short Barrel

Cambo WDS-577 Schneider Kreuznach APO Digitar 150mm Short Barrel. I have decided to trim my lens collection and thus have decided to part ways with this very very fine lens. The lens is in absolutely perfect condition and everything is working smoothly. There's some small inevitable marks on...
  14. Pemihan

FS: Hasselblad H Adapter for Cambo WRS / Actus

Cambo WRS / Actus SLW-89 Hasselblad H Adapter Plate. Few signs of use at the mounting points as expected otherwise in great condition. Also fits Actus DB. $300 / €250 plus shipping.
  15. Pemihan

Cambo WRS acessories; Hasselblad H Adapter, Wiewfinder WRS-1080 + mask for 24 / 23mm and 35mm

Cambo SLW-89 Hasselblad H Adapter Plate. Few signs of use at the mounting points as expected. $190 / €160 plus shipping. Cambo WRS-1080 Viewfinder Just returned from Cambo and is completely like new. Just opened the sealed plastic bag to photograph it. If you don't have a back with live view...
  16. Pemihan

SOLD - Cambo WRS Schneider-Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 35mm XL in Copal 0 including Center Filter. Superb lens!

Cambo WRS Schneider-Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 35mm XL in Copal 0. Also included is the very hard to find Center Filter. Aside from for the inevitable marks on the mounting points and a tiny tiny mark on one of the bull bars the lens is in perfect condition. SOLD If it doesn't sell at this...
  17. Pemihan

SOLD: Phase One Schneider-Kreuznach 55mm LS

Phase One Schneider-Kreuznach 55mm LS Very nice condition, nothing much to say. Includes caps and hood.' SOLD Has mostly been used in studio and has been well taken care of. I'm located in Denmark, local pickup are welcome. I can ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority with pretty...
  18. Pemihan

SOLD: Schneider Kreuznach 72mm f/5.6 Apo Digitar L in Copal 0 in brand new Cambo T/S mount.

I'm selling my Schneider Kreuznach 72mm f/5.6 Apo Digitar L in Copal 0 in brand new Cambo T/S mount. The lens is in perfect condition, the shutter and aperture is working as it should. This is a fantastic lens which can't be had new anymore as Schneider Kreuznach stopped producing large format...
  19. Pemihan

SOLD: Rodenstock 40HR in Copal 0 in brand new Cambo T/S mount.

I'm selling a Rodenstock 40HR in Copal 0 in brand new Cambo T/S mount. The lent is in perfect condition, the shutter and aperture is working as it should. This is a phenomenal lens which can't be had new with Copal 0 anymore. The lens has just arrived from Cambo where it has been mounted in a...
  20. Pemihan

SK Apo-Digitar 60mm XL versus Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 70mm

Anyone done a comparison of these two lenses: SK Apo-Digitar 60mm XL versus Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 70mm. I know the difference in weight/size so it's the image quality I'm looking for. I don't shift a lot other than rise/fall and occasionally a pano.