The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Mexecutioner

Live view support for Capture One for iPad / iPhone Version 2.3.0

I just got an email about this. I'm at work and don't have my camera with me to confirm this in fact works. If anyone wants to give it a go and report back that would be awesome!
  2. Mexecutioner

Strange IIQ file corruption while using Cascable and other mysteries

Yesterday I was taking some photos of some small wild flowers that grow in our yard. I was using the XF with the 120 BR low to the ground so decided to use mi iPad with Cascable connected to the XF with an Ethernet cable and USB adapter. Took 18 shots. On a few occasions Cascable unexpectedly...
  3. Mexecutioner

Phase One XT Tilt 32mm and 50mm

They’re finally here: https://captureintegration.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0bcf234f2da03b47c7fa63356&id=116842185b&e=56b01a0c2e I’m glad these other 2 came out. Who’s getting them?
  4. Mexecutioner

Unable to log into Phaseone.com profile

Hi, Have any of you guys experienced this? Maybe the website is under maintenance, but at the moment my account seems to not exist any more. This is the same one I have used for years and it is where my back, camera and lenses are registered. I would email support, but need to be logged in to...
  5. Mexecutioner

Capture One 21

Installed just now, installation went smoothly and with no license code registration issues like I've experienced in the past. Will find time today to test it out.
  6. Mexecutioner

Removed: Feature Update 8

My apologies I should have noticed there was already a thread about this. If the mods can delete this it would be great.
  7. Mexecutioner

SOLD: Vintage RARE Nikon Macro Nikkor Multiphot Lens Set

If you are looking for this elusive set you most likely know what they are and how they perform. While I don't expect a huge amount of interest in these specialty items I prefer listing them here hoping there is someone that has been wanting them. Included in this sale are the following: 1)...
  8. Mexecutioner

Capture One v21 preorder woes and words of caution

Hi, Just a word of caution to those pre-ordering v21. I pre-ordered the update just like i did last year and at the end of the process I clicked on the website link that read something like "get started with Capture One" thinking it would allow me to download the code for the future update...
  9. Mexecutioner

ALPA X-Shutter is coming soon

Got the email just now that it’s coming. I’m sure many of you guys will be pleased https://mailchi.mp/alpa/x-shutter-20201015?e=b6323d6f1f
  10. Mexecutioner

FS: New with tags f-stop Tilopa backpack with Large Pro ICU, Rain Cover and ICU gate.

I bought this pack a few months ago to try it out and compare it with the Atlas Adventure. I decided to keep the Atlas as it fits my frame better and preferred not using an ICU, but never returned the Tilopa, so now I am offering it here for sale. I thought I would prefer moving the ICU from the...
  11. Mexecutioner

Another Phase One countdown on their website. What now?

https://seek.phaseone.com/countdown
  12. Mexecutioner

Burzynski Ballhead for Series 3 Gitzo with 85mm adapter and 100mm leveling adapter

Hello: I am selling my Burzynski Ballhead in perfect condition. This sale comes with the following: 1 X Burzynski Ballhead 70mm base for series 3 Gitzo tripods 1 X Burzynski 70/85 adapter for series 5 Gitzo tripods 1 X Burzynski 100mm tripod bowl leveling adapter I hardly used this ballhead...
  13. Mexecutioner

240GB XQD with 256 SD card

Has anyone ran this configuration? I tried it last night and it seems that with two cards this size the SD card cannot keep up and at some point stops recording files while the XQD is still working. The red LED on the IQ4 stayed lit several seconds after taking the last image along with the LED...
  14. Mexecutioner

Phase One mirrorless announcement next week?

Seems like the announcement is a few days away. At least the teaser leads one to believe it is. I am excited to see hat they have in store.
  15. Mexecutioner

Phase One SK 35mm BR $4,250 OBO

I am offering for sale my Schneider Kreuznach 35mm LS f/3.5 Blue Ring lens. Lens is in perfect condition and works beautifully. I am the original owner of this lens, purchased new in August 2018 and has a warranty valid until 08/2023. Reason for selling is I find myself using my 40-80 BR...