The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Streetlight in a storm
X2D XCD 135/2.8 + 1.7X, f/8, ISO 800, 0.4 sec (hand held - yes, I also put it on a tripod, but this one came out best.) 5MP crop - this is why we need 100MP sensors.

I particularly like the particle accelerator tracks from drips colliding with the blowing rain.

Matt

Last edited:

Ed Hurst

It was a murky morning today in Sydney. 100% humidity. Fog swirling around the tops of the taller buildings. A moist film clinging to everything...

Almost made it worthwhile that I hadn't really slept because I kept watching the webcam to see if proper fog was going to form; it didn't, but I was awake, so had to go for it anyway. Work was hard today!

Fuji GFX100S with Laowa 20mm shift lens
Moody Murky Sydney Morning by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

dave.gt

birdhouse
by FloatingLens, on Flickr

128s f9,5 @ ISO 100 • Hasselblad CF Sonnar 5,6/250 Superachromat • Hasselblad X1D II 50c
Ed, there are so many wonderful images you recently posted that I just have to thank you for your inspiration at a time that I really need it. So, thank you very much!

If I can survive the holidays, I hope to be in touch sooner or later. It’s a matter of time.

🙂

drunkenspyder

Inspiring. At some point, I’ve just got to get on a plane and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.