The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenmangu81

Nice picture, I prefer this B&W version !!
Question : do you use the EXIF "trick" for processing in Capture One, or do you process TIFFs obtained from Phocus ?
Thanks !

FloatingLens

Nice picture, I prefer this B&W version !!
Question : do you use the EXIF "trick" for processing in Capture One, or do you process TIFFs obtained from Phocus ?
Thanks !
Merci bien, Robert!

No tricks. I use the classical workflow and export TIF from Phocus for post-processing. That said, for classic adapted V lenses, I use custom exiftool scripts on the output files to have metadata about camera and lens look nicer.

f6cvalkyrie

OMG, it has been so long since I shot with my most recent Phase One df and the "new" digital back IQ140 :)
Since I do not want to travel with such heavy gear, it stays at home, while I'm at the farm in Russia ...
But, we are back in Belgium, and today the weather was not too bad, so I took the camera and the SK80/2.8 LS as well as the APO-Mamiya 300/4,5 and went for a walk in the woods ...
I had put a new battery in my Gossen Profisix (over 40 years old) and used that to meter the scenes I wanted to shoot ... guess what : every shot came out absolutely "nickel", I'm over the moon because I always struggle with the metering of the "df" ..

Here's a 2-shot panoramic stitch of some Rhododendron branches ... these were the very first shots of the day ... almost a year since I last touched that gear ...

Stay safe,
Rafael

P1 DF / IQ140 / SK80/f2.8 / f11 / 1 sec / iso200
CF091517_Panorama.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.