The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pixii Pics

scho

Low light with the Pixii in monochrome mode. Shot through window just after dark with one street lamp and a solar walk light on. Exposure was 1/45 sec at f/2.8 ISO 25600.

A few minutes later after solar lamp came on. Same exposure.

Pixii Monochrome Leica 24/2.8 Elmarit.

Last edited:

scho

A few shots with the Pixii and Leica 24/2.8 Elmarit on Seneca Lake.

Taking gramps out for some fresh air and a little fishing from the town pier in Watkins Glen.

An old foundry now a wine store in Watkins Glen,

Wine barrels at Wagner winery on east shore of Seneca Lake.

Vineyard at Wagner Winery. Two shot pano.

The legendary schooner True Love, just setting sail for an excursion out of Watkins Glen harbor.

Lunch stop at the Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel patio on the lake.

Last edited:

scho

Large tents are popping up all over the campus in preparation for homecoming reunions next week. This one just appeared at the Newman Arboretum. Note the fat tent Caterpillar hanging from the tent in the upper left corner (not joking).

Pixii in monochrome mode with leica 24/2.8 Elmarit.

scho

Flowers shot with the Pixii and Leica Elmarit-M 24/2.8 in Bayer and Mono modes. Several recent updates to the Pixii firmware and software including the addition of auto ISO and implementation of USB thumb drives for off loading images from the internal storage have improved use.

Godfrey

Carl,
You're posting some lovely photographs! Good to see such nice work out of the Pixii! :D
Keep on keeping on!
G

scho

I just ordered a new rangefinder upgrade for my Pixii. Cost with shipping charges was about $350, but hopefully will be easier to focus.

scho

Still waiting for my camera to be returned with the rangefinder upgrade. Meanwhile I noticed that they are now selling through US vendors.

Knorp

My Pixii is back from the trip to France where the rangefinder was updated and internal memory upgraded to 64 GB.

Cayuga Lake with Pixii and CV 40/2.8 Heliar
Any initial impressions regarding this upgrade, Carl ?