The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Who needs a drone anyway?
Self portrait with basket :)

GX8 with Zuiko 9-18mm f/4-5.6 @ 9mm and f/6.3 (cropped)

Last edited:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Blue hour, forgot to open up, and still the camera gives me a usable portrait. For around 1% of the price of that new 150MP Phase 1.

GM5 with Pana 25mm f/1.7 @ f/2.8, 1/24s and ISO 3200

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Always bring professional gear for important jobs :ROTFL:

GM5 with Panasonic 35-100mm f/4-5.6 @ 40mm and f/7.1

GM5 with Panasonic 35-100mm f/4-5.6 @ 80mm and f/7.1

AlanS

Lumix G9, Zuiko ED 12-60mm f2.8-4.0 SWD (High-res mode) 16:9 Format....
Scenes from the edge of the forest....

Elderly

Always bring professional gear for important jobs :ROTFL:GM5 with Panasonic 35-100mm f/4-5.6 @ 40mm and f/7.1
Hmmmmm - The Continuous Autofocus of the GM5 obviously worked well in that shot, and your panning technique is second to none .....but if you don't mind me saying, I think that your shutter speed was too fast; I'd like to see the motion blur of the wheels ;-) .

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Here's one of my new drones. It doesn't really fit into my camera bag and requires some holding power from ground staff, but works fine as long as it doesn't rain :cool:

GX8 with Pana 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II @ 14mm and f/6.3