Site Sponsors
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 6X12 in Jerusalem

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: 6X12 in Jerusalem

Just uploaded all my pics plus a bunch of other stuff to my gallery having just become a subscriber to help support the truly best photo forum on the web. Don't know if I need to add a link or you can get it from clicking on my name or something. It was fun uploading them though. Not had a look at some of those pics for a long time since an old website with them on was pirated away from me about 2 years back.
    I am not a painter, nor an artist. Therefore I can see straight, and that may be my undoing. - Alfred Stieglitz

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

This is an extraordinary project, Ben. Really quite wonderful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Ben - being among the silent followers of your project for some time now, it's nice to see all these images together here. One i've missed before for some reason but a instant favorite is the Kotel Rain... a great shot among many others!

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Thanks folks, your comments are all much appreciated!
    As of now the website is now live - www.timelessjewishart.com for sales. Had a lot of logistics to work through, especially with the worldwide shipping and the fact that all the printing and mounting is being done in the UK but I live in Jerusalem and need to inspect and sign the prints! That has all been sorted out now and I'm excited to start trying to market these pictures as well as adding to the collection over the next few months and hopefully looking for some funding for the Europe project.
    I am not a painter, nor an artist. Therefore I can see straight, and that may be my undoing. - Alfred Stieglitz

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Ben - Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful images. I've been following your series since you started but just now felt compelled to say how much I like them.

I had the chance to visit Jerusalem on one of the times I flew into Israel as an Air Marshal and your images bring back that experience.

Don
    Don Libby
    Iron Creek Photography
    Blog
    Tucson AZ

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Photo from today, pouring with rain, took an hour to get the right human element in the right place at the right time, my clothes are all drying out at the moment!

Meah Shearim neighbourhood in Jerusalem, mostly slum housing and streets with an incredible level of poverty. The walls of the Jerusalem prior to the distruction of the temple stretched to within this neighbourhood and it's about two centuries old. I thought perhaps that the rain which is such a blessing in this incredibly dry country would perhaps give me a new look on what is usually a place which is more depressing than inspiring. I walked for an hour through the narrow alleyways piled with junk, buildings a century old and in a horrible state of repair and I despaired of finding a way to photograph it in a way which would both be true to what the neighbourhood is, but also show beauty.

I was almost back to where I'd started when I saw this scene, the gates of a relatively newly built synagogue framing the stairways and buildings of the neighbourhood.

I hope this works, especially for those who have walked those streets...

Chris_R

Ben,

Wonderful images and the format works well. Thank you for sharing.

Best Regards
    Chris

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rubinstein View Post
    OK, opinions please. These are two 'throwaway' shots, stuff that I thought of doing but wasn't particularly excited about. Went shooting yesterday to redo a shot that needed better lighting, the light was perfect, blue skies, fluffy clouds and bright even lighting. Anyway I get there and find out that they've erected scaffolding across some 300 meters of the outside wall of the Old City, exactly where I wanted to shoot. Probably be up there for a while as well , anyway, went into the city and took these two shots. Opinions please.

Thinking of going back and doing it again with someone on the path this time.

Technically the composition is wrong for just about every reason under the sun but I'm not sure if it doesn't work (just) anyway.

Oh well...
    I'm not sure the "rules" shouldn't be derived from successes, and that shot IS a success!

I REALLY like the narrative content of your work. I also favour cityscapes or lanscapes with a story.

Are you considering publishing a book?

Victor

tokengirl

Ben,

This is such a wonderful series. I admire your consistency of style which complements the theme so well.

This is a book in the making. I would definitely buy it.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Thank you very much folks! I kept the first and killed the 2nd of those Gogopix, as always, when I see it again I wonder if it should be resurrected...

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Just went looking for that 2nd pic, it's gone. It died in a big hard disk death about 9 months ago, as I hadn't considered it as a keeper it hadn't been backup up. Sod. Nevermind, I know exactly where I took it, wouldn't be hard to do it again if I was patient enough, heck it's even the same time of the year..

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Went up to Safed yesterday with my wife, wanted to get a day together without the little one, only the 3rd time in 4 years.

I may have slightly brought my camera along!

Seriously though my wife told me how amazed she was at how fast I took each photo compared to what she'd imagined for the images needed for stitching. About 60 seconds for each one. I took only 4 photographs over 3 hours of wandering through the Old City of Safed and I believe that all 4 turned out good.

The middle east is not really cut out for torrential rain but that is what we had (the forecast was supposed to be good ) together with thunderstorms, etc. Safed is at the top of a high hill and the entire city was actually pretty much inside a cloud. The cloud would clear every now and again for more torrential rain!

Although thick mist makes for incredible photo opportunities, as I was photographing specifically for my project detailing the timeless aspect of Jerusalem/Safed, I didn't want to have half the images within a project specifically mist related as that is far from what Safed usually looks like. The weather infact was extremely unusual. It did make for less photos than I may have taken otherwise.

Anyway enough talk, here are the pics in the order I took them.

Abuhav Mist

Magen David (The first square composition I've ever shot in my life but when I looked at that doorway, I saw it in square)

Esthers Tent (Synagogue)

Dancing Home in the Rain..

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Ben,

as always, wonderful work! I love the caption (and image) for #2

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful indeed.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Been a while folks, my apologies!

I've been trying to take this photo for two years. There is only a small gap of the year where the cloud isn't bleached almost white by the sun, the sun horrifically strong, when there are clouds but not thick heavy cloud cover. Added to that the path is usually full of tourists, kids playing on the grass and cars parked all the way up.

I posted up an attempt a year or so ago. I wasn't happy with it, the shadows on the path just didn't work. Here is the previous attempt.

I went back today and chased cloud cover (for the sun) for hours until I had all the elements for my stitch. Also the 1Ds mkIII's first outing. I'm a lot happier with this version than the one above, the light was far more condusive to the composition, I actually prefer the blander coloured sky as the eye immediately goes downwards to the path and the Chassidic youth walking purposefully up it.

Towards Jaffa Gate.

BoardroomPhoto

Great job Ben!! You have captured and described all pics wonderfully. I liked the last one most. Thank you for sharing Ben.

Shelby Lewis

Ben... I love this series. I can really appreciate your willingness to stick to your artistic preconceptions about your images. The last one is a situation where your original image might be preferred by some, seeing that it has a more "normal" tonality (ie, plenty of black, grey, and white)... whereas your final version serves your vision so nicely.

That... IMO... is the mark of true artistic intent. Fantastic!

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Artistic preconceptions. Interesting way of putting it! I admit to strong arming images into saying what I had in mind before even setting out to take them. I'm an artist who cannot paint and so instead uses a camera as my brush. Like an artist I scout and do 'sketches'. Unlike an artist I cannot then transcribe my vision to canvas at home, I have to go looking for the scene and light which matches what I dreamed of creating when musing over that 'sketch' often (as in this case) years ago.

Now if only I could get my new 1Ds mkIII to bleeding well focus accurately I could go and take more photos!

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

OK folks. Bit of a tangent but looking for advice. I've been aiming to try a new project which is sort of a photographic answer to this one. Instead of 70 megabytes of stitched detail - more impressionistic. Dreamy. Kinda like turn of the century look photography.

I didn't want very shallow DOF to achieve the effect nor swirly look either. Just soft and dreamy throughout. I bought a lensbaby with the single lens optic thinking that a single peice of glass would give me the look I'm aiming for. I tried it out today for the first time. The lensbaby does not provide a flat field of focus, part of the whole lensbaby look which I find so boring. You can bring about 80% of it into focus by stopping down to f22. Problem is it sharpens up as well when you do that. Here is an image I shot outside my flat about an hour ago. It's looks kinda dreamy in the 100% view but I'm not sure that in print and viewed from a distance it's going to work. This was shot in flat but bright light, perhaps in harsher light the single lens will provide more 'feel'. It's pouring at the moment so I'm going to have to wait for that.

Thoughts people?

p.s. considering it was just a test shot, that picture is quite growing on me! Maybe I should print it and see what it's like 'in the flesh'.
    Last edited by Ben Rubinstein; 22nd April 2010 at 01:52.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

OK folks, no thoughts on that from you so I went out and took some more today. I'm finding this lens pretty difficult to shoot with, for a start, even at f22 only about the middle 50% is 'sharp', the rest is just blurred out. I hadn't realised quite as much but in the first image none of the tree is sharp and the latter two pictures, both kids are very blurred. It does help towards the more dreamy feel but I think I'm going to run some prints to see whether the effect suits larger or smaller prints. Apart from that the distortion is horrific and very weird, these pictures have corrections but at some point I just gave up.

Anyway, all from the Old City Jerusalem today.

The famous 'Baatei Machsei', built by Sir Moses Montifiore a century ago as housing for the poor.

A child runs home from school clutching the 'Matza' traditionally eaten on the minor 'Pesach Sheni' festival (not that you can see the detail of it unfortunately).

Not sure about this next one, the wife likes it, I'm not sure.

Ariel

Just a point of interest, the DR of the 1Ds mkIII, especially with a low contrast lens is absolutely incredible, these shots were all taken in full middle eastern midday sun. Mindblowing.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Another from yesterday that to be honest I'd forgotten to process, I forgot I even took it until now. f22, 1/100 handheld and snap focused (stopped down of course) in about a second, suprised I got it right to be honest. Poor man could'nt walk more than 5 yards before pausing for a rest but he was determined, he just kept on going. A lesson in determination that I was priviliged to have seen.

Looking at the photos that I took yesterday during the course of just a few hours I think it shows how crucial it is when working on a project like this to know your subject (in this case the Old City) so well. I've had these compositions in my head for years, they just didn't fit in with the feel of the other project. Now I can finally make them work.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Ben, this latest image is really wonderful, and I'm glad you shared the man's struggle, which makes it all the more poignant.

The processing on these is wonderful and timeless... could have been taken anytime in the past century. And I think you're correct, knowing your subject makes all the difference in the world here.

Thanks for sharing these with us. (p.s., I'm with your wife on that one above. The more I look at it, the more I like it.)

JordanRHughes

All these pictures are so captivating. I love these types of shots. Thanks for posting them.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

OK, slight problem, I have no idea what the square in which this was shot is called. Hope to rectify that soon. It was built by Moses Montifiore in the 19th Century but I'm afraid I don't know much more about it. Strike one against me for poor research.

I've wanted to shoot this square for a long long time. It's a small square tucked away in between two of the busiest main roads in the City Centre and in general is like stepping back some 150 years into history from bustle of a city centre with its modern buildings to the quiet and relaxation of a over a century ago where the only regular travellers are the cats of Jerusalem..

It's also the square where I shared my first kiss with my wife some 9.5 years ago! At the time it was pretty dingy but it was quiet and out of the way. Since then the city council renovated it and built a tiny auditorium where the old well was, cleaned it up and now it's a beautiful spot.

The dreamy look of the lensbaby stopped down was particularly suited to this place. First time using it on my 5D, i.e. without LiveView to help me focus, came out OK though. Not quite the tonality of the 1Ds mkIII or the incredible DR of that camera but more than enough for my needs.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

It's called 'Rav Goldman' Square.

Oh and since a computer crash some 5 hours after I processed this pic, it might be gone forever. Not happy...

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

It's back! When you have a catastrophic computer failure including toasted motherboard, toasted main hard drive and toasted half of your RAM, you get rather nervous about whether your software RAID O setup is still going to be alive. It was! I've now changed my backup schedule from 24 hours to 12...

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear you got it sorted out. Tough news (and a cautionary tale) about the computer, but great that you had it backed up.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Having had an eye operation 2 weeks ago which rendered my right eye pretty blurry, add to that a broken wrist in plaster, 34 degree (celcius) heat and photography is pretty difficult and when your 1Ds mkIII's screen can't be seen at all due to it being rubbish in that kind of sun, focusing or composing with a lensbaby can be quite a challenge. Heck getting the tripod open and camera locked on with one hand was hard enough!

Taken me a few years to photograph one of the wells within the old courtyards of Jerusalem. Here is one at last in the foreground. A capped well, one of two in a courtyard within the Nachlaot area of Jerusalem just 3 minutes and about 100 years away from the centre of modern Jerusalem.

tokengirl

Ben,

I just read through some of your posts in this thread that go back a few months, sorry for the ultra late reply. Actually, when you wrote it, I probably didn't have any suggestions for the more dreamy vintage look. But I just built a pinhole camera, and that might be an avenue you could explore (even with digital). See my thread in this section titled "Fun Without Lenses" - is that the "look" you're seeking?

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I'm actually pretty happy with the lensbaby @ f22 effect. Gives me the look and shutter speeds to freeze movement as well. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

These are beautiful. You are doing a fantastic job. Joe

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Another from this Dream Project which I'm enjoying immensely. I'm selling the 1DsIII so it's back to the 5D. Not easy focusing a lensbaby at f22 with a dud eye and flare in the viewfinder. Most of all I miss the georgous tonality and DR of that 1dsIII. Oh well.

I've shot this place before, it's on these pages somewhere I think. Wasn't happy with the shot, took it off my website eventually altogether. I wasn't satisfied though, the incredible serenity of this alleyway/street just seconds away from the busiest junction in the city centre, it has to be seen to be believed. The courtyards leading off from this alleyway are fascinating for the artist and historian alike. Anyway, went back there today, I'm happy that I've captured the serenity of this scene. Interestingly I had captures during that hour with passing children, strolling cats, etc. The scene with the street empty however seemed to capture the poignant stillness that flows from this place.

Enough talking:

Olive trees overhanging a small alleyway where the famous Chief Rabbi of Israel Rav Kook lived. Pure serenity.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

OK folks, need some advice.

I've got two posts selling images on the gallery here, two pictures included in each here:
    http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19285
    http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19553

I'm thinking of putting up a third set of two prints for sale. All the pictures are in this thread as well as on my website www.timelessjewishart.com

What I want you people to do is choose the next two images for sale. Tell me what appeals to you, what you think will be popular.

I'm just a bit brain dead at present..

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Ben,
    fwiw "Dancing Home in the Rain" would probably be my personal fav for a print.
    Not an order yet -but really like it

slrlounge

beautiful composition!

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Thanks!

Cummon folks, roll in the recommendations..

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Three new pictures from today. All within the 'Dream Project'.

1)

Elijah Gates. I've shot these gates to the famous 4 Sephardic Synagogues of the Jewish Quarter in the past. It never really made the grade though. I found this time in passing that the bronze door had been regilded and reworked and is truly a work of art. I went for a slightly wider look and I'm quite happy with how it came out. The distortion on the lensbaby is bad, really really bad. It's uneven as well across the frame so hard to correct for. Took me a while to get it this good, after that I don't care any more!

2)

Tiferet Yisrael Street. Midday sun, the play of light between the arches was georgous, especially the tones on the ceiling and floor. I've let it blow very slightly in the highlights to give a more ethereal feel helped by the lensbaby's lack of coating (and resolution and contrast, etc! ) Tourists to the right of me, tourists to the left of me, took a while to get the shot but was very glad that I did..

3)

Orange Tree. This is also a 2nd attempt. The Orange Tree in the center of the alley is well known in the Old City, next to it is a pathway which is at various points featured in 5 of my other pictures it is so photogenic. The pathway leads to what was a poorhourse built by Baron Rothschild over a century ago to tend to the needs of the poor of the Jewish quarter. It now houses some 4 elementary schools and the children all pass by this spot. This wonderful child was dancing down the steps on his way back from school, oblivious to my clicking shutter. He pirouetted around, climbed the steps again, jumped down and ended up next to the tree where he stood gazing at me in frank, open and innocent curiosity. Youth, joy and innocence in the Old City of Jerusalem, incredibly inspiring.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

A return to 6X12, only image from a day up in Tzfat (Safed), you get some days like that, nothing ever seems to work. I had my back to the Abuhav Synagogue one of the most famous ancient (500 year old) kabbalistic synagogues in Tzfat. I was taking a bit of a breather, the uneven cobbled stones of Tzfat's Old City are murder on the ankles! The entrance to the synagogue was behind me and within a school group were singing popular age old Jewish tunes within the confines of a synagogue as old as the tunes themselves. I turned and saw this view and as the sun set with the children singing 'Shalom Aleichem', 'peace be onto you', behind me, I took this photograph.

Shalom Aleichem

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

A return to 6X12, only image from a day up in Tzfat (Safed), you get some days like that, nothing ever seems to work. I had my back to the Abuhav Synagogue one of the most famous ancient (500 year old) kabbalistic synagogues in Tzfat. I was taking a bit of a breather, the uneven cobbled stones of Tzfat's Old City are murder on the ankles! The entrance to the synagogue was behind me and within a school group were singing popular age old Jewish tunes within the confines of a synagogue as old as the tunes themselves. I turned and saw this view and as the sun set with the children singing 'Shalom Aleichem', 'peace be onto you', I took this photograph.

Shalom Aleichem

The Sabbath will soon start here and I too will be in the synagogue singing the ancient song of Shalom Aleichem, welcoming in the Sabbath, the peace and serenity of a return to the day which to Jews for 3000 years has signified a break from the worries and troubles of the week. My thoughts will be with this scene and the children singing in happiness and innocence...

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Two new images.

Both part of this recent project that I did for a college for disadvantaged youths (broken homes, drug backgrounds). The college under the guidance of the famous kabbalist Rabbi Hillel works on the principle that only the very best will do for these kids and hang the cost. They recently bought some of the oldest buildings in Jerusalem for their new campus and asked me to photograph them. This particular building is small, unassuming from the outside but inside it's an Alladins cave of photographic opportunities. An old synagogue that is used by the students for private study I spent 3 hours in a building not much bigger than 80 square meters, just photographing, photographing and photographing some more.

Here are two images which although I was shooting for commercial usage, stand out to me as fine art.

The Tree of Life Synagogue

An ancient but still used Talmud in ancient but still used surroundings.

Those who will have followed this thread will notice the departure from the norm in that I've used a wide angle lens. I think it does work here however. A 50mm would have worked for the first one better IMO for a more normal perspective but I was very pressed for space. It works really well though for the 2nd picture. BTW Bob, this was your 16-35II, superb copy!

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Shneller in Jerusalem was until a year ago an army camp for the civil defense unit of the army, it's where you went to get your gas masks or to have bomb shelter plans signed off on. It also housed a large medical unit.

The main building in the campus however has two dates on it, 1856 and 1910, I'm not sure what either signify however this is a very old building. Sadly in huge disrepair and almost falling down we took our lives into our hands, literally, in climbing the rotting wooden staircases.

Shneller is off bounds to the public as it is considered a 'heritage' site but due to some wangling with the city council I managed to get in today under strict instructions that I was allowed to photograph the courtyard only and for just 10 minutes. Well the official had to leave and the security guard couldn't care less so I may have spent 3 hours there! :-)

Shneller was built by the turks as an army barracks but interestingly it has a very christian feel with a bell tower and a chapel. The English took it over, again as an army base and I believe it was they who installed the intricate clock and bell ringing mechanism now long rusted in the tower.

I was working on comission for the college for disadvantaged youth who were thinking of buying the area but having looked at it, it would take some $10 million dollars just to become safe nevermind habitable, it's a huge building which a loud sneeze would bring tumbling down!

I intend to post up a series of photos from the too little time I had there but I've been shooting for the college all day till 11pm, it's now almost 2am so here is the picture I shot as an addition to my fine art project, 30 megapixel stitch with an 85mm lens.

I'll post up more when I get round to it.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Here is a gallery of images from the Schneller building, my mistake it was built as an orphanage by the Germans, hence the European architecture though it was used as an army barracks throughout the last century.

Please pardon the first 3 pics in colour, just to give an idea for what the place looks like.

http://www.studio-beni.net/Schneller/

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rubinstein View Post
    Here is a gallery of images from the Schneller building, my mistake it was built as an orphanage by the Germans, hence the European architecture though it was used as an army barracks throughout the last century.

Please pardon the first 3 pics in colour, just to give an idea for what the place looks like.

http://www.studio-beni.net/Schneller/
    Wonderful images. Fascinating place. Thank you for sharing.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Some more work with the Schneller project. The idea is to make it into a huge library and museum of sorts apparently as well as a studying resource for the students. I've been shooting the colleges collection of old (some hundreds of years old) Jewish literature. They have a huge collection of handwritted manuscripts and books which have been bound for protection. Here are just a few of their book collections, the images to be used for inclusion into a prospectus to be presented to the City Hall.

http://www.studio-beni.net/Libraries/

Interestingly I was shooting this image horizontally when I had the idea of making a modern parody of Jack Flesher's 'Manager's Office' image that I have now hanging over my desk, flipped the camera over and shot this:

Post Thanks / Like

Ben, perhaps you have addressed this but I am wondering about the issue of photographing the ultraorthodox. I thought that they object to having their photos taken, or am I mistaken?

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Hi,

It helps that I'm an Orthodox Jew myself and my mode of dress is not dissimilar (white shirt, dark trousers) . I also keep out of 'trouble areas', specifically the inner areas of the Meah Shearim neighbourhood of Jerusalem where even a small amount of disturbance can turn into full scale protests.

I use a remote for the camera so that I usually set up and then sit a couple of yards away apparently looking in another direction but with the remote in my hand. Has worked wonders!

In general though, the main problems are within the chassidic community and it a matter of obsessive privacy rather than any religious basis of which there is none (no reason not to photograph men at least). Heck they don't like anyone but their own walking down the streets nevermind photographing there and have signs up to that effect! Photographing women within those communities however will cause a lot of trouble. Thankfully the photography of children does not have the idiotic connetations it does in the UK and US.

In general as in most places, be respectful, don't be obvious, don't stand out and know where you are going, a matter of one street's distance can make all the difference.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

My cousin teaches in a college next to the Western Wall in the Old City of Jerusalem. I was there visiting him last week and on the way passed through the square of the Baatei Machsei building built by Baron Rothschild over a century ago (now a elementary school) whose entrance and arches I have photographed and are included in my collection. I must have walked through that courtyard a hundred times or more but never seen this small alleyway leading off it to the right but this time it leapt out at me and I promised to return with my camera. I went back today and this is what I got. Breaks almost every compositional rule but works for me...

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I met up with Asher Kelman the owner of the OPF forums many months ago and we wandered through the alleyways of Nachlaot, an incredible area and one of the oldest in modern Jerusalem. As we passed by an alley he darted away and pointed towards this archway. I had to admit to having ignored it but he pursuaded me of its photographic potential (was I blind?). I took a few shots there but nothing to write home about but when I got home and saw the potential that had been there I promised to return. Well it's been far too long but after talking pano techniques until 2am last night I was pursuaded by a cheeky friend that sleep was far overrated and I should get up early to finally do this picture. I slept just 1.5 hours once I finally got to bed and rising traveled to Nachlaot so that I'd be there at the exact same time that I'd been there all those months ago.

This is the result, just as I've imagined it all this time. The 3rd shot I took and although I remained a further half hour, I knew in my heart that I'd nailed it just minutes after setting up as this old man hobbled painfully down that road from his morning prayers. I was there with him at every painful step, I know it only too well, I hope his determination will be mine too as things get tougher...

kristoferjohn

Very nice Picture,Lighting is well,your photo quality is also good.Which camera and lance you used?
    Thanks for sharing these photographs.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Just realised that last picture was linked to a different version of the pic, should be fixed now.

Hi Kristofer, assuming you mean the last picture it's a 5Dc with a lensbaby composer.