The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Olympus E-P1 body only

sjg284

Olympus E-P1 body only
Bought refurb from B&H in December before a trip. Used it lightly since then, switching back to Leica land, which is why I am selling.

Cosmetics - Camera looks like-new.
Even LCD is flawless. Has had Giottos cover on LCD, which is included.
Only sign of wear - bottom around tripod mount
Functional - Everything works great, running latest firmware.

In the interest of full disclosure, something you might not have even noticed, but I will mention anyway-
ONE FLAW which I found in my usage to be minor. So minor in fact that I did not notice it until after my 90 day refurb warranty was up.

There is a small spot/hard to remove spec on the filter in front of CCD.

The only time this has any impact on image was when I was stopped down to f11, taking macro shots, using flash against a white surface, which reflected back into the lens.
On previous cameras I have had dust that results in dark spots in sky, etc in images. This spec does not cause such spots in regular images. I have only been able to trigger it in the above scenario (basically the flash bouncing back off a nearby surface, into the lens, while stopped-down).
When it does show up, it is in the top left.
Here's all my photos taken with camera, you will notice the absence of spot - http://www.flickr.com/photos/xx573v3xx/tags/ep1/

Included.. Everything that came in the box- Camera, Body cap, Strap, Charger, Battery, Paperwork
PLUS Giottos LCD cover & Kingston 2GB SD card (no high speed, just plain old SD)

Price - $300, no paypal fee, free shipping in US.
OR - Trade me a superwide used lens I can put on my M8. (CV12/CV15)

Can send photos if interested.

Also, I have a 20mm lumix on the auction site.. I can close the auction and add it to the sale here if a buyer were interested in a package.