The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

D
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• J
    Hey, if the Phase P30+ kit is still up for sale, please send me the eBay link.

I was about to buy a P25 kit from CI for a much higher price, so am genuinely interested in this kit.
    Steve;

The Mamiya is treating OK, it's the usual ZD issues, but I went in with eyes open. Film back not found, bad ISO, shallow buffer, etc....

Does the P25 happen to be a plus? Literally today, I got a quote for a P30+, and that is a really great fashion/figure back, and that is more or less what I have been shooting.

Feel free to have a look, http://www.private.jonesii.net/dads_index.htm

user is Guest, pass matrix.

Dave
    Hi Dave,

hope you are well and the Mamiya Kit is treating you well...

Before I sell them I thought I'd let you know I'm selling my spare Mamiya 50mmm f4 shift.

Plus I have a Mamiya 645 Bellows N version which is the one with tilt and shift options...

Also, if you are trading the back up to a P25 etc... let me know, I have a P25 low mileage that I am half thinking about trading in for a P45...

Either way, hope all is well, best to you and the family... I will be out in Canyonlands and Monument Valley June 7th-13th if you are out that way.... I'll miss Don Libby and Ken Doh by a week... bummer...

Best,

Steve
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…