The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon FD 100mm f2.8 S.S.C.

raminolta

Lens condition: the body has marks which is normal for a lens of this age but overall, I rate it in good condition. The glass is in great condition without fungus or haze. Mechanically, all is working good: focus ring turns smooth. There is tiny mark on the rear glass. It doesn't look like a scratch and has no depth in it. However, when I try to rub the glass with a soft cloth, it doesn't go away. I can't detect any trace of it in the pictures taken with the lens. It really has no impact on the image quality.

Asking Price: CAN$120 or US$90

I am also selling a Canon FD to Sony E-mount lens mount adapter for $15. You can change the lens aperture using the adapter. If you buy them together, you will only pay one shipping fee for both.

I am located in Canada and ship worldwide. Payment is done by Paypal. The shipping cost is extra. Canadians can pay in Canadian dollars while other buyers can pay in US dollars.

Let me know if there is any question. I have more than 700 feedback on Ebay (user id: raminolta).

raminolta

Hello,
Tracked packet - International with $100 insurance and delivery confirmation costs US$55. It takes 10 business days. Obviously, this can't be a lucrative deal for Australians considering the high shipping cost.

Regards.

Postage to Australia with some insurance and tracking? TIA.

mediumcool

Hello,
Tracked packet - International with $100 insurance and delivery confirmation costs US$55. It takes 10 business days. Obviously, this can't be a lucrative deal for Australians considering the high shipping cost.
I missed your comment about being in Canada—very high postage costs! I bought an Olympus shift lens for a very good price from Canada (on eBay) but the postage made it much less of a deal.

So, with the postage, and the dire exchange rate with the greenback, it’s a non-starter. Thanks for your time … :D