The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M7 in beautiful condition

Ron (Netherlands)

Want to shoot film, and want to be fast without giggling the meter, then this Leica is the one you’ll like. It has a 0.85 finder which is especially suited for 50mm, 90mm and 135mm lenses (and starts with the 35mm - so perfect for street shooting as well).

Asking $1675 plus shipment (just sold a near mint R-D1s here and it took less than 2 weeks to get in the USA). The camera is cosmetically beautiful (almost no user signs) and technically perfect. Has the blueish mp viewfinder. Comes with org box, manual and strap.

Price does not include the summi 35mm asph, but if you would like to acquire the combo or just the lens, just make an offer.

High res pictures you can find here: http://www.xs4all.nl/~kpmg0072/images/M7/

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: Leica M7 in beautiful condition

Best street film camera I ever used...

I added an 0.85 M7 recently (have a 0.72) and absolutely love it. My 75/lux lives on it. Excellent price, I certainly paid more for my mint used one.....Peter

cam

sigh. a totally bad time for me now. will probably be looking at this exact camera in a month or two as i definitely want a film camera for my longer, faster lenses and i have not quite gotten the hang of the whole metering thing....