Site Sponsors

Thread: Raw Therapee 3.0.0

Post Thanks / Like

Raw Therapee 3.0.0

I paid a visit to the Raw Therapee website this evening and was delighted to find that stable version 3.0.0 has finally become available, after a long series of interim development releases. Among other changes since 2.4.1, for the first time a Mac OS X version is available in addition to Windows and Linux versions.

Details here:

http://rawtherapee.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Raw Therapee 3.0.0

I went to the Raw Therapee site to download it and get the following message when I click the download button:

A keresett oldal nem található.

The server can not find the requested page.

Can anyone advise as to how to download Raw Therapee 3.0.0 for Mac?

Lawrence

Post Thanks / Like

I could download the beta version a bit below the stable versions, but it did not open on osx lion... I would really like to try Raw Therapee, it was good on my windows days of computing.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

They are awaiting for an OS X 64-bit build to drop from heaven, which is ridiculous. Anyone who owns a Mac can get Xcode for free from the App Store.
    Carlos Echenique | Carlos Echenique Photography |Olympus OM-D E-M1 MK II | Olympus Pen-F - M.Zuiko 17mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 25mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8, Rokinon 12mm f/2 NCS, M.Zuiko 75mm f/1.8, M.Zuiko 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO, M.Zuiko 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO

Post Thanks / Like

I've been using Rawtherapee 3.0/Windows/32bit, on a netbook, ever since they released it. I'm now using it exclusively for raw conversion/editing and Fastone as a viewer/resizer. This netbook's processor is only 1.2ghz with 2gb ram. It takes between 10-15 minutes to process and save a single 48bit tiff, from a 12mp image file. All of my other raw converters do the same task in seconds, on this same machine. Is this others experience, also?

Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Never tried this before, but downloaded it to a Windows PC with 3GB RAM, and it works like a charm. Nice user interface too. If I can only figure out how to export to jpeg

Post Thanks / Like

If you haven't, yet, then you need to download the user 's manual. It's all in there.